LA5-FN - for Typhoon15 or speed 600 and 10 cells CP1300.
- Cells 3s1550 lipo
- Power req :Typhoon 29/12/10 or Typhoon 15/10
- Controls: 3x servo
- Including: cad drawing, Canopy ,Cowl
- Photo instructions and superb cad drawing
- Waterslide decals.(not available) use HK decals nr HK-313000018
- Wood build precision kit
Build Forum link Thanks Serge Pot
- All Formers And Ribs CNC Cut
- Unique Tab Lock Design
- Wing Area: 20 dm2
- Wing Span; 1050 mm
- Flight Weight: Starts at 1050 grams
- Wing Loading: 53gr dm2 to 75gr dm2
- 3 Channel Elevator, Ailerons & Throttle
- Photo Instructions
- Full Size Rolled Cad Plans With All Parts Shown
- Vacuformed Motor Cowl Airintake and Canopy
Required to Complete:
- Any inexpensive 4 Channel Radio
- Light weight Receiver:
- Light weight Servos: About 9 to 18 grams
- Motor: Typhoon 15 or low cost speed 600 geared
- Electric Speed Controller
- Battery:10 x CP1300 to FAUP1950
- Thick and Thin CA glue
- Control Horns , Steering Cables or hardware
Here some building pictures:
Wing is easy to built, all parts lock together, just ad ca.
Fuselage needs more time but is also easy as the other warbirds.
Vacuformed cowl and canopy are a perfect fit.
The underside, pictures in the gallery, show the launch grips.