The Jodel "BeBe"
Short movie thanks to PanosDesign Features:
- Scale model of the French homebuilt
- All wood construction
- Easy building kit all parts cnc cut
- The Jodel is a great flyer with the 35 or 41 motor and 4 lipo cells
- Scale 1:4
- Great to fly slow and low
- All Formers And Ribs CNC Cut
- Unique Tab Lock Design
- Two Piece Design Easy transportation
- Motor/Battery compartment Easy accesable
- Battery Access Through Motor Hatch
Required to Complete:
- Wing Area: 56 dm2
- Wing Span; 1750 mm
- Flight Weight: Starts at 2500 grams
- Wing Loading: 44gr dm2
- 4 Channel Controls
- 4 Channel Radio.
- Light weight Receiver:
- Light weight Servos: About 13grams (2x ailerons ) to 30 grams (elevator and rudder)
- Motor: type 35 or type 41
- 35-50 amp controller
- Control Horns , Steering Cables,Hinges
- No hardware in this kit
- Some paint or plastic foil
- Tail wheel set and main wheels 85mm
- Battery: 4S 3200 to 5000 lipo
- Thick and Thin CA glue
- Grass or concrete airfield.
Some building pictures here.
Easy build wing all balsa
removable stabilizer and rudder
Easy build fuselage all locks together without glue
Balsa dream to build
Locking cowl for easy battery access
Dummy VW motor included (pilot not)
Finish the Jodel in any way you like there are many examples to find.