For all you (would be) woodies, here is the JIMMY! The ultimate funflyer enjoyable for new builders and experienced builders looking to add to their collection.
- A traditional trainer built in a traditional way, from balsa and plywood parts.
- Comes with extensively illustrated building instructions, this can become your very first kit build.
- Or just be an enjoyable project for the experienced builder.
- Easy to fly, but a bundle of fun with the throttle wide open. Capable of most 2-axis aerobatics.
- And stable too, recover from any awkward situation by just closing the throttle and let go of the sticks.
- The plane will sort itself out in a very short time, ready to resume normal flying.
- Eminently suited for club or school projects, ask for our bulk order pricing.
- Check the building instructions (below) to find out what other materials you will need to complete this kit.
Download instructions for the Jimmy
- All Formers And Ribs CNC Cut
- Unique Tab Lock Design
- Two Piece Design Easy transportation
- Motor/Battery compartment Easy accesable
- Battery Acces Through hatch opening
- Wing Area: 16 dm2
- Wing Span; 1000 mm
- Flying Weight: Starts at 465 grams
- Wing Loading: 29gr dm2
- 3 Channel Controls
- Full Size Rolled Cad Plans With All Parts Shown
- Control Horns, Steering Cables
Required to Complete:
- 4 Channel Radio.
- Light weight Receiver:
- Light weight Servos: About 9grams (1x ailevator 1x rudder)
- Motor: type :2822-17-1100kv 7x4 prop
- 20 amp controller
- Some paint,foil finish,wheels
- Battery: 3S 1000 lipo
- Pva glue
- Pre band landing gear with lightweight wheels seperate available
- Note that unbend steel wire is in the kit for the landing gear, not in this kit
- Grass or concrete airfield.
The Jimmy is Easy Flying and building is easy on a small workplate