Flatcat V2 short kit - parts
The Flatcat is a speed monster! The speed record is 115km/h (over 71mph) set in Henschotermeer in 2001. The flatcat from Jurriaan Jellema a superfast German build registered at SAW 2010: 110.8 km/h.
Includes (some pictured in gallery):
- cnccut parts in 3mm poplar ply
- A glass canopy
- Build pictures
- Guide & drawings
Required to complete:
- Ply sheeting and some stringers
- Motor, shaft, rudder, etc.
- Power req.: cells 4-6s lipo
- Motor: 540L/XL, Lehner 1940 serie etc.
- Saw setup: Lehner 1940/4 Hi Amp 4s lipo
Dutch Electric Powerboats Forum build